Bayesian Decision Making Toolbox
This project aims to provide a C++ implementation of basic and advanced algorithms for Bayesian identification, filtering and decision-making.
It is being developed at department of Adaptive Systems of Institute of Information Theory and Automation.
It is licensed under the GPL license and its development is as open as possible.
- Doxygen generated documentation for:
- Tutorial -- See examples how to use the toolbox
- Download code using any subversion client from: http://mys.utia.cas.cz:1800/svn/bdm using guest/guest as login/password .
- Library structure -- Basic information about the structure of the main library directory.
- Scientific Publications which had experiments done in BDM
- GPL in most cases
- If you are interested in other license contact smidl at utia dot cas dot cz